This document describes the management rules of the website “Terre di Piero”, with specific reference to the processing of the personal data for its visitors.
APT Servizi s.r.l. commits to maintain and protect your privacy by processing your personal data in compliance to the legal provisions aiming at guaranteeing their security, accuracy, updating and consistency with the declared purposes. The personal information provided by the users forwarding requests are used solely to perform each request, and are only transmitted to third parties if strictly necessary and functional to such purpose, in compliance with the statements made pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative decree no. 196/03. The personal data are processed by staff specially appointed to process them, only when the processing is necessary for the fulfilment of their tasks.
2) Holder: Pursuant to the Law, the Holder of the data treatment is Apt Servizi srl, viale Aldo Moro, 62-40127 Bologna (BO); e-mail: email@example.com in the person of its legal representative pro-tempore.
3) Supervisors: The person responsible for the processing of your personal data is Dr. Rita Boselli firstname.lastname@example.org, any external professionals can be appointed as needed (list available for consultation at the supervisor’s office).
4) Modality of processing:
The personal data are processed with electronic instruments for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Specific safety measures have been adopted to prevent loss of data, illegal or improper use and unauthorized access.
5) Optional supply of data:
Apart from what will be specified for the browsing data, the users are free to provide their personal data necessary to the fulfilment of their specific requests. Their absence can only result in the inability to fulfil the request.
It must be underlined that in some cases (not object of the ordinary management of this website) judicial authorities may request some type of data. Obviously, the disclosure of the personal data by the Holder to the aforementioned bodies is mandatory.
6) Data acquired during browsing:
During their normal exercise, the computer systems and software procedures for the functioning of this website acquire some personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet. This information is not collected to be associated to specific individuals but, by their own very nature, it could enable the identification of the customers if processed and associated with data held by third parties. The aforesaid category includes IP addresses and/or the domain names of the computers used by the users connecting to the website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time at which the request is made, the method used to forward the request to the server, the dimension of the file obtained as reply, the numerical code identifying the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user’s operative system and computer. The data can be used to establish responsibility in case of hypothetical computing crimes against the website: apart from this possibility, the data on web contacts persist no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or are further processed.
7) Data provided voluntarily by the user:
The optional, explicit and voluntary mailing to the addresses indicated on the website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to reply to the requests, as well as any other personal data included in the request. The optional, explicit and voluntary registration through our website forms entails the subsequent acquisition of all the user-compiled data and the processing, in line with that stated in the specific information provided in each form, is carried out solely to perform institutional activities of the Holder.
8) What are cookies and the purpose for which they are collected:
A “cookie” is a small text file created by some websites to store information relating the computer of the users when they access the site. Cookies are sent by a web server to the user’s browser and are stored on his/her computer; then, they are re-sent to the website at the time of subsequent visits.
9) Types of cookies used:
This site does not use profiling cookies: no personal data collected by the Holder during the user’s navigation is used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the same user while surfing the net.
– Technical and functional cookies: These cookies are necessary to allow the navigation on this website and to perform the functions and services requested by the users.
– Analytics cookies: The website may use first-party analytics cookies used only by the site operator, for example, to estimate the number of unique visitors, and for mere monitoring purposes, such as the identification of the main keywords in the search engines leading to a web page, or the identification of the navigation problems of the website.
These data do not allow the personal identification of the user because they are automatically “anonymized” before being processed by the statistical analysis software about web accesses.
– Analytics third-party cookies: In some cases, the Google Analytics service may be used. Thanks to the cookies, it carries out statistical analysis to monitor the visitors. The data are collected anonymously (without the last three figures of the IP address) and are not crossed with other information held by Google, so these cookies are similar to the technical ones and do not require the prior approval of the users.
For further information, please refer to the Google Analytics Help on “Protection of Data”: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
Google also provides a small addition to your web browser deactivating Google Analytics, available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
– Third Party Cookies: In some cases, “third-party” cookies can be used. They are managed directly by third parties and the Holder does not process them. Third party cookies can be transmitted when interacting with sharing plug-ins or with authentication of social media, when viewing videos on a YouTube channel, when dealing with a form containing the Google Captcha. Some of these features are further described below.
10) Use of social network plug-ins
This website can be integrated with some social network plug-ins (in particular Facebook, Twitter, Google), so that users can publicly share from regional portals the contents they find interesting.
When the user visits a page on the website, the plug-ins in it establish a direct connection between the user’s browser and the social networks. Through this connection, social networks acquire some information about the user, such as the IP address, the date and time of visit, the browser used, etc. Moreover, if the user is connected (so, authenticated) on a social network, the information gathered can be connected to his/her social profile. The Holder does not detect any of the information transmitted to the social network through the plug-in.
For further information about the plug-ins used in the portals of the region of Emilia-Romagna, please refer to the following links:
11) Browser settings to disable cookies
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Safari IOS: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
If your browser is not present in this list, select the “Help” function in your browser to find information on how to proceed.
– Activate the “anonymous surfing” mode: By using this function, available in every browser, you can surf on the Internet without saving any information about which sites and pages you have visited. However, your navigation data will continue to remain available to the web site operators and the connectivity providers.
– Directly delete cookies: Nowadays almost all browsers allow you to delete all cookies currently installed on your device.
For further instructions, see the help section in your browser or check one of the following links:
Cookies settings on Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-9
Cookies settings on Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Eliminare%20i%20cookie
Cookies settings on Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it&ref_topic=3421433
Cookies settings on Safari (iOS): http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677
However, each time you connect to the Internet new cookies are downloaded. Therefore, you should delete cookies on a regular basis, or use automated functions that periodically delete cookies.
12) Links to external websites:
This website contains hyperlinks called “links” (instruments allowing users to jump to a webpage or another website): the external sites that may be reached through links on this website are developed and managed by third-party subjects and the Holder is not responsible for the contents, quality, accuracy, and the services offered by them. The use of the websites via links from this website, then, is subject to the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.
13) Right to access to personal data and other rights, Article 7 Legislative decree no. 196/2003
1. The subject has the right to obtain the confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and the communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. The subject has the right to obtain the following information:
The source of personal data;
The purposes and modalities of processing;
The logic applied should the processing be made through the aid of electronic instruments;
The identity of the Holder, the supervisors and the appointed representative, pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
The name of subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated and who may get to know said data in their capacity as appointed representative(s) of the State, supervisors or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. The subject has the right to obtain:
The updating, amendment or, when interested, additions to the data;
The cancellation, anonymization or blocking of the data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
The certifications that the operations referred to in points a) and b) have been notified, also for what concerns their contents, to the entities to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except for the case where the notification proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the right that is to be protected.
4. The subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market research or trade communication.
The requests referred to in Article 7 of the Code, paragraph 1 and paragraph 2, can be made to Dr. Rita Boselli, the person responsible for the processing, by sending an email to email@example.com.
Any external professionals can be appointed as needed (list available for consultation at the supervisor’s office).